Sunday, May 29, 2011

EARLY DELIVERY!

Chloe Renee Caresia
born at 6:21 am
on May 24th 2011
weighing 6 lbs and 10 ounces :)



Getting all hooked up and ready to go for the night ahead :)


We were so excited and over joyed.


After a couple doses of medicine to get my contractions and dilation to occur I went fast all the way from a 2 to a 4 in 2 hours. I then was able to recieve my epidural and checked again I was right at a 6. Within in 45 minutes I was at a full blown 10 and ready to push! Needless to say I broke my OWN water with the first push ( just practicing before the really pushing started.) I can not even explain how much the contractions hurt and not only that but my epidural didnt get to kick in, in time so I never felt any ease before the actual delivery. I pushed about 3 to 4 times and in a matter of 20 minutes, she was OUT! Byran and I was in total shock and taken back completely to the miracle that layed before us. We were completely overwhelmed with our beautiful baby girl and just could not believe that we had created this. Truly a blessing :)




No comments:

Post a Comment