Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A little bit of everything~

So lately I have really noticed how much life has changed and how fast it is going by! I can not believe that Chloe is going to be 6 months old on Thanksgiving and that it is almost Christmas time AGHH! Where has the time gone seriously? Well as for our lives, Byran is almost done at CSI (College of Southern Idaho) with only one semester left and then we are going to go sell with Vivint again this upcoming summer. We won't know where we are going until January so until the anticipation waits ;) We are also in the process of signing up for classes at BYU-I again for fall 2012 which we both are very excited about, we miss the Burg so bad and can't wait to get back there. We both are going to be going to school and work it out to always be home with chloe and that goes for both of us so we can't wait. Chloe of course is getting bigger and bigger everyday! She is almost 14 pounds I think... they don't do 5th month check ups so we wont know till her 6th month one. But she is almost into 6 month clothing which is great cause she will be right on with her clothes THANKGOODNESS! I bought all or well most of her clothes ahead of time before she got her and prayed that I got the seasons and the months exact :) But I know one thing, Chloe hates the cold weather!!! She cries when the wind is blowing hard and just wants to go home so poor thing is so used to warm weather from the first few months of her life in Texas.
But there are defintely some major changes that are going to be permante around here and that is my out look on fitness and health. I'am through with this baby weight, I never have felt so out of shape in my life nore have I ever weighed this much, and it is going to stop before it gets any later! I realized that I can' eat the way I used to in highschool and I never thought that women were serious when they said that after a baby it is harder for the weight to come, well now I believe it. So im done with junk food, pop, late night eatings, and no exercising. I'm writing down and watching everything I eat along with doing workouts everyday even twice a day if Chloe permits ; ) my goal is to be 140 or less on Chloe's birthday and i've made it public so I know I can't just quit. It helps to share it with the world so that I know I can be whatever I put my mind to and also have the support I need as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment