Soo, some quick baby updates we had our 32 week checkup 2 weeks ago and Addi is still breech, and our doctor is hoping that she turns by 37 weeks or they are going to manually try turn her but could possibly put me into labor so can't try it till then. Then if that doesn't work which it should, but if not then there is either just the idea of waiting for her to turn and hoping that I dont go into labor with her wrong way or plan a c-section!!! Ugh I do not want one and am a bit terrified of it. All natural is the way to go and I really want that way. BUT it isn't up to me, completely up to Addi and to God :) Hopefully more updates this week on Friday at our next apt or the next :)
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Pictures and baby updates
Soo, some quick baby updates we had our 32 week checkup 2 weeks ago and Addi is still breech, and our doctor is hoping that she turns by 37 weeks or they are going to manually try turn her but could possibly put me into labor so can't try it till then. Then if that doesn't work which it should, but if not then there is either just the idea of waiting for her to turn and hoping that I dont go into labor with her wrong way or plan a c-section!!! Ugh I do not want one and am a bit terrified of it. All natural is the way to go and I really want that way. BUT it isn't up to me, completely up to Addi and to God :) Hopefully more updates this week on Friday at our next apt or the next :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment